Live in a City Roots Home!
Are you looking for a new home?
Do you want to be part of a growing movement to make housing permanently affordable?
Want to be part of a wonderful community that is built upon support and care for our neighbors?
Apply to own or rent a City Roots Community Land Trust home today!
Own a CLT Home!
City Roots Community Land Trust seeks to help those who otherwise may not be able to buy a home at market price become owners of quality, affordable homes. We have just a few qualifications for those looking to buy a CLT home:
- Have a household income at 60% of the Monroe County Annual Median Income (AMI) or less (Will prioritize 50% AMI and below)
- Attend our CLT 101 and CLT 102 workshops
- Believe in our mission and believe that housing a human right!
Rent a CLT Home!
*City Roots CLT currently does not have any rental properties available – please follow us on social media and/or via email for new rental opportunities!*
Those looking to rent a CLT home should meet the following qualifications:
- Have a household income at 50% of the Monroe County Annual Median Income (AMI) or less (Will prioritize 30% AMI and below)
- Be dedicated to our mission and become a part of the community by attending events, volunteering, and/or running to be on our Board of Directors!